We kinda had a lazy day today. We were going to go to uca for alumni weekend, but Rilee was really fussy and just didn't seem like she was feeing so great. I really think she teething. She is acting a lot like Brooklyn did when she teethed. She has a runny nose and is spitting up a lot. I really hope she gets over this soon.
Brooklyn is doing so much better. Her new antibiotic really seems to be working for her. I think we will finally get this thing put behind us. Yay! Kiara is really doing so much better. Thank you all for your continued prayers. She is getting better everyday. Tandy says that she is refusing to take a bottle and wants only table food. In a way that is good, because she really does need food, but she still needs some formula too. The good thing is she is eating.
Rilee is rolling over so much now. She can even flip herself back over once she's on her tummy. She can't do that all the time though. She really is getting to be so big. They really do grow up fast don't they?
Well, I'm off to bed. Rilee wore me out with all her fussing. And Brooklyn is just a little bundle of energy. But they really are so much fun. Bye for now.........
1 comment:
So glad Kiara is doing better and Brooklyn too! Hopefully your little family is finally WELL after, what, two months of somebody being sick??? Can't wait to see you next weekend!
Post a Comment