Today Shaylee came over to play. Brooklyn had so much fun. And with Shay here, I was able to get some things done. She and Brooklyn played with play-doh and colored. The best of all was when they came asking to take a bath. They splashed and had to have bubbles. It was too cute. They danced to Happy Feet. And just had a great time. I think I might have her come each Fri. I was really able to clean my house without having Brooklyn under foot. Rilee was the only one I really had to take care of. And even she was really good. She ate and then slept for a while. I had her in the swing while we ate lunch and when I went to take her out there was a pool of drool in the tray. It was so gross. And it didn't clean up very easily. YUCK!
Her poor gums are so swollen. I feel so bad for her. And she stays pretty happy as long as I keep her on teething tablet, Tyleno and orajel. It really looks like the 2 bottom teeth should come in soon. I'm praying it happens pretty easily.
Willy's birthday is on Sun. Jackie is having a party for him. We bought him the plastic shovel, rake and hoe set. And then we got him a beach toy set. At first the only colors we could find were pink and purple, which really doesn't work for a little boy. But we did find orange and yellow.
I'm not feeling so good at the moment. I don't think my dinner really settled very well. I think I'll take a bath and see how I feel.
Bye for now.......
No comments:
Post a Comment