


Its a little hard to see the fish, but I think Erik has it touching her nose.
Or she just might me looking at it. She does like to try and eat them
when they are looking at her.

Rilee with her fish.

Rilee and Brooklyn are laying on the floor. Isn't it cute how
they are looking at each other?

Rilee is sucking her thumb in this one.

Rilee is playing on the floor with her bunny.

Willy and Brooklyn riding the motorcycle.

Cruising all over the field.

My mom and the huge crapie she caught.

Eating some green beans. Messy, messy.

Yummy grean beans. Num, num.
My internet hasn't been working very well lately. So now I've finally been able to update my blog. We haven't really done too much. The girls and I have been a little lazy. We were over at my parents again on Tuesday and we went fishing. That was when my mom caught her big fish. Bill and Jackie showed up with Willy while we were there. And guess what? Brooklyn and Willy fought. What's new. They fight like brother and sister. Brooklyn doesn't do that with other kids. Oh well. I still can't fish. I hope to get my license soon. I'm really missing out. I just sit and play with Rilee.
Yesterday, the girls and I just stayed home and didn't go anywhere. We all needed to rest. I made chicken and rice for dinner. Erik has had to be up early for work the last few couple of days. They have been taking a crane apart at a job that they have finished. He's had to drive truck for them. I'm not sure if he will need to be up as early tomorrow. I'm going to have to send him to the store when he gets home unless I decide to go myself. I don't like to go shopping by myself. And I don't really have anyone to go with me. So I usually wait for Erik before I go. But I just might go for the excuse to drive my durango. Well, I need to get Rilee her breakfast. She woke up pretty late today.
Bye for now........
3 comments:
Thank-you so much for the adorable pictures!!!! I miss you all so much and reading about you and seeing the pictures helps a lot. Rilee is really getting older looking. She is so cute! And that Brooklyn is so gorgeous and such a sweetheart. We always get a blessing from your beautiful family. I hope to see you soon. This is Erik's mom. I tried to change the posting since all it says is D but couldn't figure out how. We love you. bye
Love the pics! Hi Nita!!!!
Nice to keep up on you and your little family. HI ANITA, THIS IS TRINA! LOVE YOU! Miss you!
T
Post a Comment