Saturday, May 12, 2007

Shopping!!!

My mom got a gift card from work for $100 to Fred Meyer. Well, she gave it to us to spend on the girls. So we met her there to night to shop. We got them the cutest matching swimsuits. Brooklyn's is a 2 piece and Rilee's is one. But they are the same material. We also bought them some adorable summer clothes. Rilee really doesn't have anything. All the things Brooklyn wore when she was a baby don't fit Rilee because Brooklyn was younger during the summer. There were a couple of outfits that were 6-9mo and 12mo. A few of them were baby shower gifts and Brooklyn never got to wear them, because they were simply too big. But now Rilee can wear them. Yay! She is such a big girl. She wears between 6-9 and 12mo sizes. She is such a chunk. Most of it depend on different brands and how they each fit. But still she's a big girl. But I love her chubbiness.

Jackie told me today the name is Trisomy 18. So now you know if you want to look up more details on it. We talked about it a little today. She was saying she'd rather have it come back positive for Downs syndrome than this, because at least those babies live. She really appreciates everyones prayers. We've all been praying this was just a fluke test. The blood tests aren't for sure anyway. So that's what we're praying for. I will be sure to let everyone know more when she gets back from her ultrasound on Tues. Thanks.

Its been a long day and the girls were a bit of a handful. Rilee still hasn't cut her tooth. She is still spitting up and a little fussy. But despite all that she is such a smiley baby. She just loves people. Brooklyn got to play with Willy for a little bit today. Jackie had to run some errands and mom and I watched the boys for her. They all played really well together. There wasn't much fighting at all. Except when Willy would take Brooklyn's fishing hat Gramma and Grampa gave her for Easter. She loves that hat and really does't want to share it yet. It is very special to her. I just can't believe the fight she puts up for it. She cracks me up in a way, but at the same time I want her to share. But I guess she doesn't have to share everything. Right?

Well, I'm going to go get ready for bed. I'm so sleepy. Bye for now........

1 comment:

Cameo said...

Thanks for the info on Jackie. Will start looking into it. I can't wait to see you tonight!!!! And see the girls!!!!! See you in about 11 hours!