Thursday, May 17, 2007

Nothing Much

Today was a pretty slow day. Brooklyn was up at about 8:45 or 9 this morning. So she actually took a nap today. She has been refusing to take naps lately. She also got to talk to Willy on the phone today. Jackie told my mom that he'd been asking to go over to there house all morning. When he finally got to go over there the first words out of his mouth were, "Where's Brooklyn?" So he didn't really want to go over there to see my parents. Their phone conversation was so cute. She kept saying, "Yeah, yeah." He asked if she was going to go over there. But we didn't. She really needed the rest. Plus, Shaylee is coming over tomorrow. I had to have her in bed pretty early. Shay will be here at about 8am. That is pretty early for us. Brooklyn is never up at that time. But that will be good for us. She wants to go to Sabbath School on Sat. So this way I'll just wake her up early and then she will go to bed early. Then I'll be able to get her up early for Sabbath School. Rilee still doesn't have her teeth yet. Her gums were pretty swollen today. But for the most part she is a happy baby. She has fussy moments, but is smiling and laughing most of the time. I got pretty lucky with her. I can't remember if Brooklyn was like that. Brooklyn would get pretty sick. I would she think she a bad cold, but it would go away as soon as her tooth came through. Rilee has just had a little bit of a runny nose. Shoot! I just remembered some things I need to get done for Erik for tomorrow.

Bye for now.........

No comments: