I've been playing with my camera so much. I now need to learn how to get the pictures from my camera to the computer. Maybe Erik will be able to show me tomorrow.
Well, today I have taken Brooklyn's pacifier away. I've been wanting it gone for about a yr now, but I waited to long last yr. So I didn't think it would be a good idea taking it away just before Rilee was born. I didn't want to make her anymore jealous than what she would already be. She cried a little bit for it at bedtime, but actually did really good. I'm so proud of her. I want the bobo gone, but at the same time it feels like I'm losing my baby. Pretty soon she is going to be out of diapers, too. Then she really won't be a baby.
Yesterday was Willy's birthday party. It was so cute. He loves the movie Cars. So he had the cars theme. Bill bought him a Honda 50 motorcycle a while ago and he just started riding it by himself the other day (it has training wheels). So they had it out yesterday, and Brooklyn got to ride on the back of it with him. As soon as I know how to get the picture off my camera I'll show you the only picture Erik was able to take of them on it before the camera died. It is so adorable. They had us all laughing. Brooklyn had her bicylce helmet on and they cruised all over the soccer field across from my parents house. They had a blast. Brooklyn already has Willy whipped. Jackie got them off so her nephew Lane could have a turn. And she set Brooklyn on a picnic table. Brooklyn turned to Willy and said "Willy, sit right here." Jackie said Willy said, "Ok." She bosses him like you wouldn't believe. Sometimes its funny and sometimes all it does is cause them to fight. Oh well. What can you do about it?
Rilee's teeth are making her sicker. I feel so bad for her. She has a really snotty nose and is now coughing. Just like Brooklyn did. I'm praying they come in soon, so she will start feeling better.
Well, I'm off to bed. Bye for now........
1 comment:
Oh no, your baby is growing up!!! But you still have Riley! And maybe another one later????
Post a Comment