Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tired Babies

Both of the girls were so worn out today. They really did have a busy day. And they probably picked up on everyone's tension over the baby. Erik ordered my mother's day gift today. He wasn't going to tell me but he accidently slipped and said something when he'd found a pretty good deal. I'm going to get a digital camera! I'm so excited. Now I will be able to put up the pictures as soon as I take them. Yay!! This has been such a great day. I'm going to have my cousin, Shaylee, come over on Fri to help with the girls. She is 5 1/2 and I let her help me make Rilee's bottle the other day. So now she thinks she's so grown up. I told I was going to have her help me so I can clean my appartment. She was telling her friend, Micah, that this is her job now so she doesn't have to go to school anymore. The things kids come up with. She just cracks me up. Well, I need to get Rilee in bed. Brooklyn should be asleep by now. Rilee's mouth is hurting so bad. That was part of her fussiness today. She just cried and cried until I put some Baby Orajel on her gums. Hopefully those teeth come in soon and we have peace again.

Bye for now........

1 comment:

Cameo said...

Yay!!! Digital camera!!!! Pictures pictures!!!! Can't wait!