Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Please Pray

I have a friend who really needs your prayers. Her name is Jackie and she is pregnant with her 3rd child. She had a blood test done to check for downs syndrome and other birth deffects. Her results came back saying she was positive for something I can't remember the name of. Tandy looked it up on the internet and what she found wasn't good. The babies can be severly brain damaged, have extra fingers and toes, but the worst of it is that only 10% of babies survive birth but even then most don't make it past the first yr. She is going in for an ultrasound on Tuesday. If they can't find anything with that she will have an amniocentisis test done. She is very upset and worried, but is trying to hide for herself and Willy(Brooklyn's friend) and Wyatt. She really needs our prayers. If anyone can do anything it is God. Please keep Jackie and Bill in your prayers. Thank you. I will keep everyone updated on what the tests say.

1 comment:

Cameo said...

she's on my prayer list and I told mom about it too.