Thursday, May 10, 2007

Visiting

Yesterday Tandy and I went to go see her step-sister, Jenny, who is visiting in Colville. Jenny has a baby, Shaylynn, who is 5 days younger than Rilee. Shaylynn is so adorable. She had her hair in 2 little pigtails on top of her head. She has dark skin and hair. Her eyes are also starting to turn brown. She was such a doll. Both her, Kiara and Rilee are all trying to cut teeth. Rilee has been fussy and she has a slight fever because of it. She is doing the same thing Brooklyn did when she was a baby and cutting teeth. Don't worry Cameo, she isn't contagious or anything. Just teething. I don't think anyone has gotten sick from a teething baby before.

Today is my grandma's birthday. She is 74. She is quite the woman. She is always giving her family everything. She bought an Oreck (I'm not sure I spelled that right) air purifier for my parents house for Kiara. Those things are not cheap. But that is just how my gramma is. She is always buying things for the girls and is always willing to help anyone out. She can be a bit ornery, but who isn't? But I love her dearly and I'm so glad she is my gramma.

Well, I don't really have to much else to talk about. And I need to go and take care of a fussing Rilee. Bye for now........

1 comment:

Cameo said...

Okay, I won't worry about getting sick! How is Jackie doing? Worried, I'm sure, until Tuesday. Will see you in just a few days!